Thursday, January 3, 2013

37w3d Update

My 24hr protein analysis came back, my protein level dropped to 315. While this is still slightly over the threshold of 300, the most important thing is that over the course of 3 weeks, the protein level DROPPED, which reinforces that this is not pre-eclampsia. In pre-e cases, protein levels steadily increase. Crisis numbers are 700-800+.

Had it not been for my perinatologist really listening to me and not jumping to quick conclusions the way the midwife in the OB office did, I would have already been induced by now, and unnecessarily so. 

My NST from Monday, 12/31 was reactive. My blood pressure that day was 144/82. Happy with that diastolic number for sure, as diastolic is what is really considered the "important" number in pregnancy/delivery.

Going for a Biophysical Profile (BPP) tomorrow with my perinatologist. Expecting nothing but a blessing to carry on until this baby decides she is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment