Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 36 Update

So, not much news. My blood pressure at my appointment on Thursday was 118/72 (awesome). However, my blood pressure Friday was 147/95, then 130/82 a couple minutes later, which, I'm sure, is due in part to in-law drama immediately preceding my appointment.

No protein.

I feel like the providers don't recognize me from week to week, and they still make passing comments like "if it continues like this, we'll keep you pregnant until 39 weeks", which yesterday, I was so worked up and upset about other issues, I was afraid I would burst into uncontrollable tears if I tried to go up against them and say "no, if everything keeps going like this, I'll go into labor spontaneously". My plan is to start really emphasizing this at my appointment next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment